Summary of the Role
You’ll be required to:
- Take (or participate in the taking of), understand, and establish the requirements of a campaign brief, and then effectively manage and execute specific tasks.
- Constantly develop your knowledge and understanding of your clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition within the marketplace, so you can add value to the production of all aspects of our client marketing programmes.
Skills, competencies and experience
- Preferably have at least one year of experience of working in an integrated marketing agency.
- Have a good degree (ideally in business or marketing) or equivalent qualification, like CIM or other.
- Have a clear understanding of the dynamics of digital marketing, online communications, digital technologies, and social media.
- Be comfortable with marketing programmes incorporating marketing automation, content syndication, programmatic advertising, social selling, PPC, retargeting, and more.
- Produce work that is grammatically accurate and free from errors, and ensure all appropriate internal and external approvals are obtained at each stage of a project, especially relating to proof-reading.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all relevant production and technical implications of your marketing programmes.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the marketing, budgeting, and timing implications of your marketing programmes.
- Provide accurate reporting of financial information, working closely with all relevant teams.
- Be highly competent with Office365 collaboration tools.
- Have sound implementation, organisation, and collaboration skills, and the capability to work on multiple projects smoothly and thoroughly.
- Be calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy.
- Be a strong written and verbal communicator.
- Be able to work independently when needed, be forward thinking and use initiative.
- Be confident, ambitious and proactive with a positive attitude – you are self-motivated and driven with the ambition to develop a successful career in marketing.